All livestreamed liturgies from the cathedral will appear in a player window below. The window for a particular event may not appear until just before the service.
Livestreamed concerts of the Saint Mark's Music Series and events which are not sponsored by the cathedral will typically not appear on this page.
The Office of Compline | Every Sunday, 9:30 p.m.
Order of Service in Eastertide | Each week's repertoire is posted here | Direct Vimeo link | I'm new here
- The Service Leaflet contains all you need to fully participate in each liturgy from home.
- The weekly cathedral newsletter contains important announcements, offerings, and events.
- Click here to add yourself to cathedral emails lists.
- Services are open to anyone without reservation.
- As of May 11, 2023, the cathedral has discontinued the mask recommendation and the "distanced section" in the nave. Learn more here.
- Coffee is now again served in "Coffee Corner" (the southeast corner of the nave) following the 9 & 11 a.m. services. Snacks are now offered one Sunday a month.
- A Newcomers' Coffee with Clergy is usually offered in person on the first Sunday of each month. Gather in the back of the nave immediately following the 11 a.m. Sunday service. This gathering is for guests, newcomers, livestream participants, or anyone with questions about this community and its liturgies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot attend in person, or with any other questions.
OTHER WAYS TO WATCH
- If you experience any problems with the video player on this page, you may wish to try joining the simultaneous stream on Facebook or YouTube instead.
Support the Mission and Ministry of Saint Mark's Cathedral
If you watch and enjoy our live-streamed or archived services, please consider making a donation in support of the mission and ministry of this cathedral.
You may also donate using the Venmo mobile app from your smartphone (search for @SaintMarksCathedralSeattle ) Thank you for your generosity.