UPDATED DESCRIPTION AND SCHEDULE
SATURDAY, MARCH 11, 9:30 A.M. TO 12 P.M., Leffler House
Join Rev. Linzi and SSC Director Luke Abdow for a Lenten Quiet Morning on Saturday, March 11, 9:30 a.m.–12 p.m. A variety of contemplative spiritual practices will be offered throughout the morning in the living room at Leffler House on the cathedral campus—see the schedule below.
Register by emailing Linzi at: email@example.com
Approximate durations for each practice are shown, precise start and end times for each will depend on the flow of the morning. The morning has been curated to feel gentle and spacious, so there will be time for breaks and refreshments between practices.
- 9:30 a.m. Welcome!
- Introductions, a brief introduction to contemplative practice: 10 mins
- Centering Prayer: 20 mins
- Ignatian Contemplation: 30 mins
- Journal Break: 15 mins
- Sacred Chant (no musical talent or skills required!): 45 mins
- Contemplative Eucharist: 20 mins
- 12 p.m. Close