SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 12:30–2 P.M., Bloedel Hall and via Zoom
Documents distributed at the meeting (links will be updated as documents become available):
- Candidates for Vestry and Convention Delegate (also available as a pdf)
- 2024 Meeting Agenda
- Last Year's Annual Meeting Minutes
- 2023 Annual Report
The slate of candidates for Diocesan Convention Delegate was approved by acclamation.
The new Vestry members elected were: Martha Craig, Christopher Breunig, Julia Logan, and Phil Haas.
The Rev. Gail Wheatley will serve as a new Diocesan Member of the Vestry.
The Dean appointed Greg Hamm as Senior Warden.
The Pro Christo et Ecclesia medal was awarded to Scott Hulet.
The Cathedral Cross was awarded to Emily Meeks.
A complete video of the meeting is now posted below.
The 2024 Annual Meeting is scheduled for Sunday February 4, 2024, following the 11 a.m. service (start time: approx. 12:30 p.m.). The business will include election of parish vestry members and delegates/alternates to Diocesan Convention. A brochure featuring the candidates is available now in the back of the nave. Reports will be presented by the Dean, Senior Warden, ministry leaders, Strategic Planning Committee, and the Finance Committee. We will also celebrate our common life, and Dean Thomason will share Pro Christo Awards and a Cathedral Cross to individuals. This is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate our vibrant parish.
- The meeting will again be hybrid—you can attend in Bloedel Hall or via Zoom.
- There will be no potluck meal again this year. Light snacks and coffee/tea/water will be available to those in Bloedel Hall, and you are welcome to bring your own food if you find that helpful.
- Elections will occur by paper ballot in Bloedel Hall, or electronic ballot for those on Zoom. The link to the electronic ballot will only be available in the Zoom chat during the meeting. There is no early voting or proxy voting, per the cathedral by-laws. The election rules will be read by the Cathedral Chancellor during the meeting.