- This event has passed.
“Climate Conversations” with the Creation Care Ministry
July 5 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating until December 6, 2022
FIRST TUESDAYS, BEGINNING JUNE 7, 5:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m., online via Zoom
Looking for practical ways to reduce your impact on the environment? Saint Mark’s Creation Care Ministry is hosting Climate Conversations about everyday things in our lives. These monthly conversations will be held on environmentally-friendly Zoom on the first Tuesday evening of each month from 5:30–6:30 p.m. Here’s the schedule for the next few months.
- June 7: What you can do about Food (with Marc Aubertin & Richard Hartung; see below)
- July 5: What you can do about Energy (with Richard Wesley & Richard Hartung)
- August 2: What you can do about Water
- September 5: What you can do on the Carbon Tracker
- October 4: What you can do about Transportation
- November 1: TBA
- December 6: TBA
Register to participate using this link. You can be part of any or all of these conversations with the same Zoom link each month.