Submit an Announcement
Would you like to share an event, opportunity or announcement in Saint Mark’s weekly newsletter? Please use the Communications Request Form below. (This is not the same as reserving a space for your meeting or event.)
Use of the Communications Request Form ensures that key information is provided to Saint Mark’s, and guarantees that the information is forwarded to the appropriate person. You can submit photos by making a note in the “Special Notes” box of the form below, and sending JPEG files to the Communications Director. Please do not submit fliers.
- Deadline for submission of announcements: end of the day Tuesday (before the Sunday in question).
- Priority is given to events and activities happening in the next 2 weeks and connected to a Saint Mark’s ministry.
Fill out the request form here.
Putting together a poster, flyer or other publicity piece? Saint Mark’s Communications Guide (PDF) includes helpful guidelines for language and style, and branding.
Space Criteria for Announcements
There are so many things happening on campus that we have developed some criteria for allotting space in publication and on the website. The general order of priority is as follows:
- Events happening on campus and directly connected to a ministry of Saint Mark’s.
- Events happening off campus, but directly connected to/affiliated with a ministry of Saint Mark’s.
- Events happening on campus, but not directly connected to a ministry of Saint Mark’s
- Events happening off campus, not directly connected to a ministry of Saint Mark’s but of interest to or in support of established ministries at the Cathedral