- Ep. 26 — Dick and Jane Carter: What Brings Us Together (Part 2) July 2, 2020
- Ep. 26 — Dick & Jane Carter: What Brings Us Together (Part 1) July 2, 2020
- Ep. 25 — Michael Kleinschmidt: Sounds of Longing (recorded March 2, 2020) May 1, 2020
- Ep. 24 — The Right Rev. Greg Rickel: God Has Not Abandoned Us (Part 2) April 16, 2020
- Ep. 24 — The Right Rev. Greg Rickel: God Has Not Abandoned Us (Part 1) April 16, 2020
About the podcast:
Saint Mark’s is excited to present Cathedral Conversations, an ongoing podcast series featuring interviews from our own church community. In each episode, Michael Perera hosts a conversation with a member of our congregation to talk about their service at Saint Mark’s, and how and why the cathedral has become their spiritual home. Episode 1 features a revealing conversation with Dean Steve Thomason. You can listen to episodes from this page, or through iTunes, Spotify, or Google podcasts. Contact Greg Bloch with questions or to suggest future guests. Happy listening!