All livestreamed liturgies from the cathedral will appear in a player window below. The window for a particular event may not appear until just before the service. Livestreamed concerts of the Saint Mark's Music Series, as well as those events in the cathedral space which are not produced or sponsored by the cathedral, will not typically appear on this page.
CHRISTMAS MEMORIALS & THANKSGIVINGS
- If you would like to make a memorial gift (in any amount) to underwrite the special music and flowers of Christmas, you may do so at: saintmarks.org/christmasmemorials
- The Service Leaflet contains all you need to fully participate in each liturgy from home.
- The weekly cathedral newsletter contains important announcements, offerings, and events.
- Click here to add yourself to cathedral emails lists.
- Coffee is served in "Coffee Corner" (the southeast corner of the nave) following the 9 & 11 a.m. services.
- Snacks are now served during coffee hour on the last Sunday of each month.
- A Newcomers' Coffee with Clergy is usually offered in person on the first Sunday of each month*. Gather in the back of the nave immediately following the 11 a.m. Sunday service. This gathering is for guests, newcomers, livestream participants, or anyone with questions about this community and its liturgies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot attend in person, or with any other questions. *NOTE: There will be no Newcomers' Coffee in December. The next offering will be on January 7.
OTHER WAYS TO WATCH
- If you experience any problems with the video player on this page, you may wish to try joining the simultaneous stream on Facebook or YouTube instead.
- Services are open to anyone without reservation.
Support the Mission and Ministry of Saint Mark's Cathedral
If you watch and enjoy our live-streamed or archived services, please consider making a donation in support of the mission and ministry of this cathedral.
You may also donate using the Venmo mobile app from your smartphone (search for @SaintMarksCathedralSeattle ) Thank you for your generosity.