- The Service Leaflet contains all you need to fully participate in each liturgy from home.
- The weekly cathedral newsletter contains important announcements, offerings, and events. Click here to add yourself to cathedral emails lists.
- UPDATE: Starting May 15, 2022, Face masks are again required for ALL during worship.
- Coffee is now again served in "Coffee Corner" (the southeast corner of the nave) following the 9 & 11 a.m. services. Snacks will return at a future date!
- UPDATE! For many years, a Newcomers' Coffee with Clergy has been offered on the first Sunday of each month. In recent years it has been offered online only, but a in-person gathering resumed in April of 2022. Beginning May 1, 2022, the Zoom meeting will no longer be offered, and the Newcomer's Coffee will be offered in person only. Gather in the back of the nave immediately following the 11 a.m. Sunday service. This gathering is for guests, newcomers, livestream participants, or anyone with questions about this community and its liturgies. Email email@example.com if you cannot attend in person, or with any other questions.
OTHER WAYS TO WATCH
- If you experience any problems with the video player on this page, you may wish to try joining the simultaneous stream on Facebook or YouTube instead.
Support the Mission and Ministry of Saint Mark's Cathedral
If you watch and enjoy our live-streamed or archived services, please consider making a donation in support of the mission and ministry of this cathedral.
You may also donate using the Venmo mobile app from your smartphone (search for @SaintMarksCathedralSeattle ) Thank you for your generosity.