FIRST TUESDAYS, SEPTEMBER THROUGH JUNE, 6 P.M., in Leffler House
Come share a meal with us and practice sacred stillness with the wider cathedral community. On the first Tuesday of each month, join members of the 20s/30s group for a potluck dinner at 6pm in Leffler House. We will then join the Centering Prayer group from 7–8 p.m. No prior experience with Centering Prayer or meditation is required. Dinner will be a simple potluck—please bring a dish to share, but no one will be turned away! Upcoming dates are:
- Tuesday, September 5, 2023 - Hosted by Molly Bosch (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023 - Hosted by Julia Cooper (email@example.com)
- Tuesday, November 7, 2023 - Hosted by Rose Hazard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- *Note, on this night we will attend Taize together.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023
- Tuesday, January 2, 2024
- Tuesday, February 13, 2024
- Tuesday, March 5, 2024
- Tuesday, April 2, 2024
- Tuesday, May 7, 2024
- Tuesday, June 4, 2024
RSVPs encouraged but not required. Please contact Emily Meeks at email@example.com with any questions or to RSVP.