SECOND AND FOURTH MONDAY OF EACH MONTH, 7:30 P.M.
The 20s & 30s at Saint Mark's host prayer together over the phone on the second and fourth Mondays of each month, now at a new time: 7:30 p.m. The liturgy usually ends around 7:45.
On the fourth Monday of the month only, participants are also invited to gather in person in Leffler Sun Room, in addition to the call-in option. Participants are welcome on these Mondays to participate in Cathedral Yoga at 6:30 p.m., and head over to Leffler House when yoga concludes.
When Night Prayer was launched, the service was based on the liturgy in the New Zealand Prayer Book. In July 2021, a new order of service began to be used, based on a liturgy from Corrymeela.
Please email Adam Conley to receive the call-in information and liturgy for the service.
Here are the upcoming dates:
- August 9 [call-in only]
- August 23 [in-person, or call-in]
- September 13 [call-in only]
- September 27 [in-person, or call-in]
- October 11 [call-in only]
- October 25 [in-person, or call-in]
- November 8 [call-in only]
- November 22 [in-person, or call-in]
- December 13 [call-in only]
- December 27 [in-person, or call-in]