Diocese of Olympia Circles of Color Present: Juneteenth Service of Freedom and Healing | Saturday, June 19, 2021, 12:30 p.m.
Offertory donations support the Richard Younge Curates of Color Fund which was established to honor the ministry of the Rev. Richard Younge and to support the ongoing formation of newly ordained people of color in the Diocese of Olympia.
Please write "Juneteenth" in the memo line. Give using: saintmarks.org/give or venmo.com/saintmarkscathedralseattle or mail a check to: 1245 10th Ave E, Seattle WA 98109
This liturgy is created and presented by the Circles of Color of the Diocese of Olympia. ecww.org/event/juneteenth-healing-service/
Learn more here: ecww.org/ethnic-ministries-circles-of-color-in-the-diocese-of-olympia/
- The Service Leaflet contains all you need to fully participate in each liturgy from home.
- Virtual Coffee Hour: Immediately following the Sunday morning service, everyone is welcome to gather in a Virtual Coffee Hour over Zoom. Join using this link.
- Monthly Newcomers Coffee (first Sunday of every month only): Immediately following the Sunday morning service, come meet people and ask questions at a special virtual coffee hour with clergy over Zoom. Join using this link. The next offering will be Sunday, July 4.
- The weekly cathedral newsletter contains important announcements, offerings, and events. Click here to add yourself to cathedral emails lists.
- Limited in-person worship has now resumed. You must register in advance to attend in person. Read more, including how to register for an upcoming service, here.
OTHER WAYS TO WATCH
- If you experience any problems with the video player on this page, you may wish to try joining the simultaneous stream on Facebook or YouTube instead.
Support the Mission and Ministry of Saint Mark's Cathedral
If you watch and enjoy our live-streamed or archived services, please consider making a donation in support of the mission and ministry of this cathedral.
You may also donate using the Venmo mobile app from your smartphone (search for @SaintMarksCathedralSeattle ) Thank you for your generosity.
Leave a Reply