Women's Compline on The Eighth Sunday after Pentecost | July 18, 2021, 9:30 p.m.
Saint Mark’s Cathedral and the Compline Choir are thrilled at tonight’s return of the Women’s Compline Choir of Saint Mark’s. The choir made their debut in 2019, but was reduced to a quartet of singers in the summer of 2020. Now the full choir returns—16 of the most skilled choral musicians in the Seattle region.
The order of service and repertoire for this evening’s office can be found here.
- Compline will reopen for in-person attendance on August 22, 2021. Sunday morning services are now open to all without pre-registration.
- If you are new to Saint Mark's, wherever you may be located, please get in touch by submitting a Visitors/Newcomers Form here, to let the cathedral know how we might best serve you.
- Once a month, on the first Sunday of the month, a special Newcomers Coffee Hour with Clergy is offered online via Zoom, immediately following the 11 a.m. Sunday morning service. Find the link to join here.
- The weekly cathedral newsletter contains important announcements, offerings, and events. Click here to add yourself to cathedral emails lists.
OTHER WAYS TO WATCH
- If you experience any problems with the video player on this page, you may wish to try joining the simultaneous stream on Facebook or YouTube instead.
Support the Mission and Ministry of Saint Mark's Cathedral
If you watch and enjoy our live-streamed or archived services, please consider making a donation in support of the mission and ministry of this cathedral.
You may also donate using the Venmo mobile app from your smartphone (search for @SaintMarksCathedralSeattle ) Thank you for your generosity.
Leave a Reply