Welcome to Saint Mark's Cathedral
NEW at Saint Mark's
- Sundays and Beyond, our weekly newsletter- Sunday, December 8, 2013
- O Holy Night: A Gospel Christmas Concert, Friday, December 6
- Cathedrals 6 Contemplative Indie Rock Concert, Saturday, December 7
- Dean's Sunday Forum Women of Advent, Sunday, December 8
- St. Nicholas, the Bishop of Myra visits, Sunday, December 8
- The Rubric (Now available digitally published!)
- The Rubric (Prefer to download a pdf? Here's the link you want.)
- Other Featured Events and Announcements
- Celebrate the Return of Visual Arts Ministry to Saint Mark's: call for entries for exhibition
- If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Our December calendar- getting ready to enter into the mystery of Christmas! this Decemberat Saint Marks Cathedral
We are a community of faith–people of God, who seek to proclaim boldly by word and action the reconciling Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We invite everyone to join us wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Worship times
- Compline "In a darkened Episcopal cathedral in Seattle, Washington, on Sunday evenings at 9:30 p.m., a group of men chant the Office of Compline, the last monastic office of the day."
- Find the Cathedral
- Pastoral care If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Learn more about our community.
- Contact a member of staff
- Sunday service leaflets and other Cathedral publications
- Sunday readings: The Lectionary Page: A Liturgical Calendar for Upcoming Weeks With Links to the Lessons From the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)
Advent and Christmas at Saint Mark's
We invite you to join us for events and activites offered at the Cathedral during the season of Advent and Christmas (and at all times of the year). Sunday service times remain the same throughout the month.
Making Room for the Holy: An Advent Quiet Morning
Saturday, December 14, 9 am - 12:30 pm, St. Andrew's Episcopal Church (Green Lake)
The Center at St. Andrew’s and Saint Mark’s Cathedral are happy to announce co-sponsorship of an Advent quiet morning of silence, prayer, and reflection. Click here to read more.