Welcome to Saint Mark's Cathedral
NEW at Saint Mark's
- Sundays and Beyond our weekly newsletter, Sunday, November 2
- Preparing for Youth Confirmation
- Arts at Saint Mark's presents a Flentrop Concert, Friday, November 7
- Arts at Saint Mark's presents a Flute Recital, Sunday, November 9
- Other Featured Events and Announcements
- The Rubric - Summer 2014 (Now available digitally published!)
- The Rubric - Summer 2014 (Prefer to download a pdf? Here's the link you want.)
- Pastoral letter from Dean Thomason in response to the tragedy in Gaza, July 29, 2014
- St. Mark's Cathedral Parish Endorses WA I-594 (Washington Universal Background Checks for Gun Purchases, Initiative 594) August 4
- Holy Land Pilgrimage January 2016
We invite everyone to join us wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Worship times
- Compline "In a darkened Episcopal cathedral in Seattle, Washington, on Sunday evenings at 9:30 p.m., a group of men chant the Office of Compline, the last monastic office of the day."
- Find the Cathedral
- 2014-2016 Strategic Plan
- Pastoral care If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Learn more about our community.
- Got questions about cathedrals, parishes, Saint Mark's? Check out this video!
- Contact a member of staff
- Sunday service leaflets and other Cathedral publications
- Sunday readings: The Lectionary Page: A Liturgical Calendar for Upcoming Weeks With Links to the Lessons From the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)
Living Stones - Building for Ministry
Prayer Vigil and Prayer Requests
*This weekend!* Saturday, November 1, noon through Sunday, November 2, noon; Cathedral Nave
Everyone is encouraged to participate in this special Cathedral-wide event. During the 24 hours, we will share many different, and easy to learn, contemplative prayer experiences, including Godly Play for all ages, Contemplative Yoga, Evensong, Prayer Collage, Labyrinth, Lectio Divina and much more!
All ages welcome! Walk-ins welcome! Join us even if you didn't sign up.
Newcomer Coffee with Clergy
Sunday, November 2, 12:30 pm, Leffler Fireside Room
All newcomers to the Cathedral are welcome to “coffee with clergy” on Sunday. This is an opportunity to ask questions and learn more about Saint Mark’s and the Episcopal Church. Contact Carol Green, firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.523.2158.
Nominations for Vestry and Delegates to Convention now being accepted
The Nominating and Leadership Committee seeks qualified candidates, who have participated in worship, stewardship, and service life of the Cathedral parish, for election to the Vestry (2015-2018) and as delegates to the annual diocesan convention (2015 & 2016).