Welcome to Saint Mark's Cathedral
NEW at Saint Mark's
- Sundays and Beyond our weekly newsletter, Sunday, January 25
- Wednesday Wonderings: Spirituality Take Five, Wednesdays, January 14 - February 11
- Choices in an Occupied Land: Mideast Focus Ministry Film Series II, Wednesdays, January 28 - March 4
- Preparing for Youth Confirmation
- Staff positions open: Shop Associates
- Other Featured Events and Announcements
- The Rubric - Winter 2015 (Now available digitally published!)
- The Rubric - Winter 2015 (Prefer to download a pdf? Here's the link you want.)
- The Rubric - Additional materials about 1895 Mt. Rainier expedition.
- Holy Land Pilgrimage January 2016
We invite everyone to join us wherever you are on your faith journey.
- Worship times
- Compline "In a darkened Episcopal cathedral in Seattle, Washington, on Sunday evenings at 9:30 p.m., a group of men chant the Office of Compline, the last monastic office of the day."
- Find the Cathedral
- 2014-2016 Strategic Plan
- Pastoral care If you are in need of urgent pastoral care, please call the hotline at 206.755.2076 and our on-call chaplain will respond as quickly as they are able.
- Learn more about our community.
- Got questions about cathedrals, parishes, Saint Mark's? Check out this video!
- Contact a member of staff
- Sunday service leaflets and other Cathedral publications
- Sunday readings: The Lectionary Page: A Liturgical Calendar for Upcoming Weeks With Links to the Lessons From the Revised Common Lectionary (RCL)
Community of Hope Training
Saturdays, January 31, February 28, March 28, 9 am - 3 pm
Saint Mark’s is starting a Community of Hope to train “lay volunteer pastoral care givers united in prayer, shaped by Benedictine spirituality and equipped for and serving in pastoral care ministries.” $35 to defray costs; required text: The Rule of Benedict: A Spirituality for the 21st Century by Joan Chittester (available at the Cathedral Shop).
2015 Annual Meeting and Parish Elections
Sunday, February 8, following the 11 am service
The annual parish meeting at which we elect parish Vestry members and Delegates/Alternates to Diocesan Convention will be held on Sunday, February 8, 2015, following the 11 am service in Bloedel Hall. Attendance is required for voting.