Virtual Coffee Hour, Every Sunday via Zoom

with 11 Comments

On Sundays immediately following the morning worship service, let's join together for a Virtual Coffee Hour via Zoom. Take some time to connect, catch up, reflect, and just see each other's faces! Thanks to Peter McClung for hosting this much-needed opportunity. The link was recently emailed to the Saint Mark's email list. If you didn't get the message, send an email with a few words about your connection to Saint Mark's to Peter McClung and he'll respond as soon as he can. All are welcome!

On the first Sunday of each month, Coffee Hour also includes the pronouncing of a special blessing for all those celebrating a birthday or anniversary in the coming month!

11 Responses

1. Mary Segall

Missed the link to the virtual coffee hour – could you resend – mesegall@icloud.com thank you mary

2. Christine Szabadi

I didn’t get the link last week. Please make sure I’m on the email list. Thanks.

3. James Green

Would you sign us up so we can log in to this site. Carol and Jim Green. We don’t have a ‘web site, just e-mail.

• saintmarks

Hi Jim and Carol – I just emailed you details!

4. Ann W Holiday

I’d like to join the coffee hour. Saint Mark’s was my church for the 20+ years I lived in Seattle. I was an usher and a member of the flower team, and I miss it very much. Thank you!

• saintmarks

Ann, I have sent the information to the email address you provided with this comment. Please let me know if you have any trouble with it!

5. Robert Monsen

I would like to join the virtual coffee hour. I have applied to transfer my membership to St. Marks from Faith in Seattle.

• saintmarks

Mr. Monsen, the link to participate has been sent to you email address. Thank you!

6. Gilbert Gonzalez

I’m fairly new to the area from Southern California. Me and my partner moved here at the end of 2016 and have not yet found a church home. I’m looking to make some great connections as a support group and to further my Christian journey. Can anyone make some recommendations?

• Saint Mark's Cathedral

Gilbert, thank you for reaching out! You should be getting an email from a member of the clergy to the address you provided shortly…

7. Sharon Cumberland